Sunday, December 28, 2008

i can't smile without you

oh its true...i cant smile without u...
..............
You know I Can't Smile Without You,
I Can't Smile Without You,
I can't laugh and I can't sing, I'm findin' it hard to do anything.
You see, I feel sad when you're sad,
I feel glad when you're glad,
If You only knew what I'm going through,
I just Can't Smile Without You.

You came along just like a song
and brightened my day,
Who'd've believe that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away.

And now you know I Can't Smile WIthout You,
I Can't Smile Without You,
I can't laugh and I can't sing,
I'm finding it hard to do anything.
You see, I feel sad when you're sad,
I feel glad when you're glad,
If you only knew what I"m going through,
I just can't smile.

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find.
Well I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me.
And you see,
I Can't Smile Without You,
I Can't Smile Without You,
I can't laugh and I can't sing,
I'm findin' it hard to do anything.
You see, I feel glad when you're glad,
I feel sad when you're sad,
If You only knew what I'm going through,
I just Can't Smile Without You
*sedihnya bila tahun baru tok sorang2 gik~

4 ehek!:

Anonymous said...

crita apa mek nengok ada lagu tuk ho~~hmmm??? lupak kamik~~~ish~~neway~~Salam Maal Hijrah aya~~~

Khairul Onggon said...

Salam maal hujrah utk ktk.. lupak kmk dah wish ka blum, mun udah, kira tok kali keduak lah.. hehe..

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Salam Maal Hijrah Aya... tabahkan hati..kuatkan smangat. There's more interesting and challenging things to come ahead of us.. so make sure to be prepare for 2009 XD

Belum Ada Nama said...

eehek..salam Maal Hijrah untuk semua...harap tahun 2009 jadi tahun lebih baik untuk semua...ehekk